October 20, 2020
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Cost INR : 15000 /- + GST
Course Duration: 3 Days
- 7 QC tools taught alongside each phase
- Experienced trainer
- Practice sessions
- Approved CPD course material
- Accredited course
- Introduction to Quality
- To Develop a Project Charter
- To use different tools to identify the needs of the customer
- To transform customer needs into Critical To Quality elements
- To develop high level process map.
- Focusing on improvement by gathering information on current situation
- Detailed process mapping Assessing the current process performance
- Establishing short term and long-term sigma capabilities
- Quantifying the problem
Defining one or more CTQ characteristics
- Determine the vital X’s that impact the Y
- Different data types and their selection and tests
- Identify the various hypothesis
- Select tools to prove or disprove the hypothesis Data collection
- Performing statistical tests
- If the cause id significant, making recommendation for the Improve Phase
- To develop a solution
- Forming an improvement strategy
- Quantify financial opportunities
- To ensure that the proposed solution will meet and or exceed the targets.
- Pilot: involves smaller amount of tests real time in real environment.
- Statistically ensure that improvement exists (Hypothesis tests) Identify the resources needed to implement the changes on a full scale. To plan and execute the full-scale changes.
- To ensure that the process stays under control after implementing the changes.
- To quickly detect the caused that can affect the process and due to which the process can go out of control and also to determine the following:
- Associated causes of cause of variance.
- To take immediate action and rectify the situation before any nonconformity can be raised.