- Freshers aspiring Quality Analysts
- Quality Analysts and Leads
- Professionals looking for continuous skill development in transaction quality, client and stakeholder management skills
- Bridge learning gap
- Performance Enhancement
- Skill Development
- Edge over peers
- Beat the bell curve
- Confidence in interviews
- Customised Course by Industry Experts
- Get a globally acknowledged certificate
Outline of Topics
Module 1: Introduction
- The Four Management Fundamentals
- What’s your job?
- The Perfect Manager – Activity
- The Perfect Employee –Activity
Module 2: Setting Direction
- The Management Cycle
- Situational Leadership.
- Goals and Direction Setting.
- SMART goals and making the intangible tangible.
Module 3: Monitoring Performance
- Monitoring performance against quantifiable objectives.
- Monitoring performance against behavioral objectives.
- Management by walking around – MBWA.
- “You get what you inspect” – activity.
Module 4: Keeping Staff Motivated
- What motivates us?
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
- Frederick Herzberg’s motivational model.
- Skill vs Will Matrix.
Module 5: Giving Feedback
- Positive and negative feedback.
- BEF formula for constructive feedback.
- Forum theater interactive role-play and case study.
Competitive review game – An Exciting review challenge (PowerPoint Game) to end your training on a high note!
Module 6: Decision Making
- Learn decision making tools?
- Force Field Analysis
- Root cause analysis
Winston George Koola
A Six Sigma Black Belt and PMP professional with over 14 years of working experience in the department of Quality. He is a former Group Manager in HCL and has vast experience in successfully deploying and managing the quality framework and teams globally. He is an expert in the field of Transaction Quality and worked with clients like Google, Harte Hanks, Credit One Bank, CitiFinancial, Citibank, India Mart etc.
Latest Review for the trainer
Ekta Singh, Business Development
“Got the opportunity to work under him for 3 years and he made a huge difference in my work profile. He is one of the good mentor anyone can get. His extensive knowledge as a Quality Manager have helped a number of people in Compliance checks, Audits, Feedbacks, Calibrations, Client calls, Presentations and lot more…..”
Alternative Payment Method
All payments should be in favor of Quality Education And Deployment Private Limited
Current Account number : 5013260281
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
IFSC : KKBK0007489
Google Pay Number : 8886991381
send transaction confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org once done to get a reciept.